only seem to remember that in light of huge natual disasters that kill
hundreds of thousands of people. I try to live my life in the most
positive way, savoring every moment. Enjoying it. Making every moment
count. It may sound cheesy, but that's the way it is: life is short
and limited. Like natural resources, it's finite. Like natural
resources, you want to use every minute most efficantly and get the
most bang for your buck. We tend to forget this.
In light of this ongoing movement towards making every moment count, I
have decided to start a "bucket list;" things that I want to do or
accomplish before I die.
One thing I have decided that I must do before I die is see Sufjan
Stevens preform live. He is an amazing artist who is so smart in how
he constructs melodies and has amazing, meaningful lyrics. My favorite
song by him is Chicago. There is something about watching him perform
the song live on YouTube videos. It is a sincerely amazing song, but
when he performs it, it is so much more raw and heart felt. It often
moves me to tears; it is such a beautiful song. My life will be
incomplete if I do not get to see him perform.
Please stay tuned for more stories of this average life.
No comments:
Post a Comment