not standing up for myself. And the logistics... I don't know how'll
they'll work. I wasn't able to take a nap because I got our stuff, and
Im not sure I can walk into a safeway with an entire handle without
looking suspicious. How should I do this? Drop it off at your house
and then I go to the store? Help me here...
But of course you're taking a nap, so why bother.
I'm mad at myself. I take on too much because I want to save the
world. And you know me, I'm a perfectionist, and it's hard for me to
accept if it's not perfect.
I can't be all things to all people. As much as I'd like to think I am.
The bottle is not as big as I thought. Less obvious. I hope I didn't
wake you.
I love you. But I hate flakes and when I flake on people. Sigh.
Nothing like unloading on somebody...
Please stay tuned for more stories of this average life.
No comments:
Post a Comment