I may seem to drown most of my friends with compliments, appreciation and thanks, but having had a time of my life where I had no real friends and even the fake friends were few and far between, I know how lucky and privileged I am now. It is like the saying: you do not know true happiness until you have had true sorrow.
I am using my fabulous computer right now with about eight applications open. Pandora Radio, Mail, Address Book, iCal, Safari, iTunes, iPhoto, Word, Excel and Powerpoint. And I just emptied my trash. All at once. Technology is amazing. Elisha Otis. Elevators. All these simple little things that make life so much easier that we do not even think of. Would your modern life be possible without a cell phone, let alone a smart phone? I have about 250 gorgeous nature pictures that I downloaded from the internet that rotate every few minutes as my desktop. They are quite gorgeous pictures and they really make me happy. And whenever I look at my desktop it's a different picture. I just said the word internet. Hello. Now that is something that we all take for granted for sure. Everything we use, everything we do requires the internet. This blog would not be possible without the internet. I can update this blog via email, text or online.
I feel so lucky every day the be able to have access to so many different tools and technologies, and friends. I am so fortunate to have the life I have.
Please stay tuned for more stories of this average life.
Technology FTW!
ReplyDelete