Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Reflective Laughter

I somehow manage to make myself laugh several times a day. I cannot
help it if I find myself so entertaining.

I'll just be sitting there in class or walking around campus and I
will remember something I did earlier in the day or in the last week
and just start laughing out loud. I do not mean a lol type moment,
more of a rotflmao moment. Fo' cereals.

For example, my friend is participating in the local production of
Vagina Monologues. She is playing the part of "angry vagina" and gets
to scream her head off during the performance. This morning I bought
tickets to see Vagina Monolgues twice, and I sent her a text message
in which I said: "I now get to hear you scream your head off twice
this week!" I cannot help but laugh when I think of how she will enjoy
my message when she wakes up. And I cannot help but laugh at the fact
that I sent her said message. Maybe it is just funny to me. But I do
not care.

Another common & endless source of self enjoyment and reflective
laughter is when I pretend to be manly. For which I am not. I'm no
flamboyant queen, but I can assure you that I am adequately fruity. It
tickles my pickle when I pretend to be a manly man. "Grr. Damn them
bitches are hot!" (I know I am borderlining dangerous generalizations
and steriotypes here, but you get the idea). I love it.

There are so many instances of me making myself laugh out loud. I'm
sure I will add more as I go along.

Please stay tuned for more stories of this average life.

No comments:

Post a Comment