All of which I wrote today
All just for you, blog.
Work in the morning
Money: the name of the game
Need I say more? No!
Secret steam tunnels
Buried deep in the cold earth;
Beneath us. Scary.
Tony. Just the dirt
On the soles of my big feet.
Flat as a pancake.
Workout at the gym.
Huff huff pant wheeze out of breath
Going nowhere fast.
That gorgeous figure
Boy if only he were gay.
Fat chance. Oh I wish.
The gospel of PIRG
Woman extraordinaire
The great Lauren Kim
The Apple iPad
That has got to be a joke.
Well, if you ask me.
The environment
If we do not take action
Who else will save it?
Google Documents
Always there for you and free
It's ubiquidous
Those sit-ups, crunches
Good for abs, bad for your neck.
Ugh, I'd rather not.
Stupid commercials
They're just filler, nothing more
All just quite useless
They're vegan, who knew?
All artificial and fake
Oreo cookies
My email inbox
Overflowing past the brim.
So many questions.
Poli-sci professor
Just likes to hear his own voice.
Comparitive blah.
Hot men. All sweaty.
Sexy, not going to lie.
Damn he is quite cute.
High expectations.
I hope that I can reach them.
Very big shoes to fill.
Wow oh me oh my:
Quite a lot of haikus here.
I think I should stop.
Please stay tuned for more stories of this american life.
Loving your haikus.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wide range of topics.
Keep up the great work!