Sunday, May 30, 2010

Home Stretch

We are almost there. Only a few more weeks of school. So close. I really only have one essay I need to finish. And then I am basically done... A psychology test and a history test to study for, but outside of that, little stands in between myself and summer.

I am at one of those coffee shops with friends. I love it here. It is a little warm where I am sitting and the light is not optimal, but I have my Kleen Kanteern, my tunes, my friends and my MacBook. I am ready to go. Let's do this. So close.

I am incredibly excited for this summer. I took summer classes last year, so I never had a true "summer." This will be my first. I will be working a lot, but it will be a summer. I will be working a lot, like I am now, but without having to worry about school.

I can't wait. Almost there.

No comments:

Post a Comment