Friday, May 7, 2010

Class

Oh class, how I dread you. I never feel adequately prepared. A discussion is supposed to be perused in class. It is not. It is painful. Either nobody else is prepared or nobody else cares to participate. The rest of the week is not too bad. But that one section on that one day of the week. We are not history students. This is not out thing. Most of us are taking this as a requirement for another major. The TA is great, her thesis is quite interesting.

It is one class a week. I just have to persevere through ti. It is just 50 minutes of my week. The longest 50 minutes of my week.

Gerald is cute. He is so fine. Hmmm baby! Darron is also cute and looks so bookish with his glasses. Nerdy and bookish. But so handsome. Such a great combination!

At least we are very sustainable in this section of my class. Everybody has an aluminum water bottle. Or thermos. Quite sustainable.

Arugh! It is only 10:42! Noooo! Only 12 minutes in. She did a bunch of intro/catch-up stuff for what seemed like 20 minutes. Or maybe I was only wishing it would be 20 minutes. Painfully slow.

Rhetorical questions. The TA knows the answers. Phoebe, I love you for multiple reasons. Not only are you a lesbian (Gay power, represent!), but you answer all of his rhetorical questions. You are a champion! So appreciated. You save the rest of us from the pain of pretending to know what we are talking about.

What time is it? Only 10:49? Gah! Should I leave early? Maybe I could leave at like 11:12. Claim I have a doctor's appointment or something. I feel guilty for not contributing, for not being totally prepared. I hope my guilt does not shot. There are others do not ever speak. But through looking at them, it does not seem to phase them at all that they are not speaking. Are they all not prepared, or are they shy? Maybe one may be shy. The rest probably are not totally confident and prepared.

The answers provided are so fake. So basic, shallow. Does the TA think that they are good, or does she see right through the bullshit? Curious...

V-neck shirt on a hot guy. Attractive.

Time: 10:57 - More than half of the way through! I made it this far, I can do this! YARG!

11:04 - Gah. This is horrible. I am so pathetic!

This would be so much less painful if I did the reading. I should get on that. But no. I have resolve now, but I will loose that quite soon. I will do this again next week, regret it, resolve and loose it again.

I want to leave. I think everybody does. But I will persevere through. If I get up and leave, I have the potential of making a fuss, attracting more attention to myself and feeling worse.

I know I'm not the only one. These feelings are not uncommon.

11:09 - SO CLOSE! SO CLOSE TO FREEDOM!

11:14 - GAH! Goddamnit clock! I can only nurse my water bottle so much. I'm going to run out of water soon. Seriously, let's go.

11:17 - SO CLOSE!
I can feel it!
I can smell it!
I see the light at the end of the tunnel!
Freedom, it's coming!

It's 11:20 - Let our people free!

Halleleau!

No comments:

Post a Comment