The funny thing is that it only takes something incredibly simple to change my entire mood. A song I love comes up on Pandora or I see a particularly attractive guy. An attractive gay man on my bus holding a banana, perhaps. Or I look outside and am suddenly amazed by how the sun glints off the hills in the distance. It really does not take too much to do it.
How could it be that something so simple just changes my entire mood? There are so many complex emotions swirling in my head, so many thoughts and feelings. But then, the simplest thing can change all that. Like everything else, emotions are so fleeting. Always changing.
Thoughts intrigue me. Feelings, emotions. Machines. Nature. People. I am the one who could spend hours in a park or on campus incredibly content just sitting on a bench, people watching.
I have so much to learn and to absorb. There is so much to do. I'm a sponge. And I just want to soak it all in.
I sha'n't be gone long. - You come too.
No comments:
Post a Comment