Thursday, June 4, 2009

Feeling of Failure

Don't you hate it when you take a test, be it quiz, midterm or final where you spent many an hour studying and preparing for it, and when you find out your score, it doesn't nearly live up to your expectations and feelings going into the test?

I hate to say it, but it has become a regular occurrence for me. I have begun to stop pretending to have those feelings before tests. I have stopped being optimistic when it comes to tests. I have to admit, with this newfound pessimism, I don't prepare for tests as much as I should because I feel that no matter how much work I put into the test or assignment, I will still be disappointed.

Please stay tuned for more stories of this average life.

1 comment:

  1. I believe in you! You are one of the most creative people I have ever met. And that's a fact! ;)

    -- AMTGBIS --

    ReplyDelete