year, I lived on campus. Now that it's the summer, I'm living at home
and working on campus and I'm going to take a class or two. It's
amazing. There's an express bus from the park & ride 5 minutes away
from my house that hops on the freeway and doesn't stop until it
reaches campus.
Heaven.
This bus is heaven. It's so nice not to have to drive. Traffic is
hell. Especially here. The bus gets me to campus within 30 minutes. No
parking. No headaches. The university that I attend offers $100 bus
passes for the entire quarter.
I'll admit. It's not the best system. Busses are late. Sometimes, it
can take a few hours to get where you want to go. For me, the pros
outweigh the cons.
Sometimes, mass transit really is the answer.
Please stay tuned for more stories of this average life.
Lol, if you liked the Seattle buses, you will LOVE the ever efficient metro system of Paris. It is not only GREEN, but buses arrive at their stops every 3 minutes or less--guaranteed!
ReplyDelete=D
-- AMTGBIS --
I like that you keep the posts anonymous. I deleted the proof that you posted and deleted your comment. AMTGBIS
ReplyDelete